SMC - Interpersonal Communication
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sooooooo, how is your life different since gas prices have changed over a dollar since last year?

+6
suz Q
tweeter
harley22
polarbear
lovex14x7
petie10
10 posters

Go down

Sooooooo, how is your life different since gas prices have changed over a dollar since last year? Empty Sooooooo, how is your life different since gas prices have changed over a dollar since last year?

Post  petie10 Wed Sep 17, 2008 11:08 am

[i]Well I can tell you that I have had to cut all kinds of corners in my personal life and those around me--what are some solutions we can come up with?? Very Happy
petie10
petie10

Back to top Go down

Sooooooo, how is your life different since gas prices have changed over a dollar since last year? Empty Re: Sooooooo, how is your life different since gas prices have changed over a dollar since last year?

Post  lovex14x7 Wed Sep 17, 2008 5:24 pm

I know that for my family as a whole, we have had to give up some times like vacations, and even as far as not going to my grandparents house as much as we use to. they live 3 hours away and it costs about 50 -100 dollars there and back; depending where else we go when we are there
lovex14x7
lovex14x7

Back to top Go down

Sooooooo, how is your life different since gas prices have changed over a dollar since last year? Empty Re: Sooooooo, how is your life different since gas prices have changed over a dollar since last year?

Post  polarbear Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:04 pm

The price of gas hasn't really changed my life, I still have to live! But I am a little worried about this winter, last year my gas bill alone was around $400 dollars a month, this year I have made a few Insalation improvments in areas in my house. So with the price of gas even higher my bill should be about the same.

polarbear

Back to top Go down

Sooooooo, how is your life different since gas prices have changed over a dollar since last year? Empty Gas Costs!

Post  harley22 Thu Sep 18, 2008 12:06 pm

I really havent changed much but I do think twice about where I have to go so I can combine trips. Driving to Niles is killing me. I have to fill up twice a week just from going to school and back.

harley22

Back to top Go down

Sooooooo, how is your life different since gas prices have changed over a dollar since last year? Empty Gas Costs

Post  tweeter Thu Sep 18, 2008 1:26 pm

I have started travelling less, stopped going out as much, have cut down on groceries that I buy and in fact start planning meals at the beginning of the week and go by what is on sale so we don't spend as much on food. We don't get to do things we like as often, because we are still wanting to pay for school, pay to get back and forth to work five days a week and still make sure we don't get behind in our bills. Gas costs do affect the luxuries in life. I just need to win the lottery tongue
tweeter
tweeter

Back to top Go down

Post  suz Q Thu Sep 18, 2008 6:51 pm

I DONT CARE ABOUT GAS PRICES BECAUSE I AM ALWAYS GOING TO NEED IT. SO I JUST SHUT UP AND DONT EAT FAST FOOD AS MUCH ANYMORE SO I CAN AFFORD GAS.
suz Q
suz Q

Back to top Go down

Post  april77 Thu Sep 18, 2008 9:50 pm

My family and I have travelled less. My dad is teaching me how to ride a motorcycle that way all i have to pay is like $20 or less to fill up the tank. So the only way i have to drive my car is when it rains. Also instead of me taking classes up at the dowagiac campus I started taking classes here at the niles campus just to save on gas as well.

april77

Back to top Go down

Post  BabyBear1 Mon Sep 22, 2008 6:32 pm

Gas prices are way to high. I spend almost a hundred dollars on gas every week. Pretty soon it's going to make me go crazy affraid
BabyBear1
BabyBear1

Back to top Go down

Post  BlueBird Mon Sep 22, 2008 8:31 pm

i feel like so time i have to stay home or cut my trip short

BlueBird

Back to top Go down

Post  Maverick Mon Sep 22, 2008 11:14 pm

We live far away from family and can't afford to go visit them as much.

Maverick

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down