SMC - Interpersonal Communication
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Questions repeated

+8
tweeter
seeknpeek
BlueBird
petie10
BabyBear1
azbound2010
lovex14x7
Admin
12 posters

Go down

Questions repeated Empty Questions repeated

Post  Admin Fri Sep 26, 2008 8:56 am

I appologize for the delay. This should have been done before class last week. Here is the area for week 4.

I have repeated some of the questions because these are good insight questions, but few have answered. Now you have to.

What is your horoscope sign and do you believe in these things? - ~butterflykiss~
~Note: butterfly could you moderate this question if people are not sure about their sign? Could you provide them with an explanation? Maybe a post of all the signs, date ranges & personality traits.

Which dog best fits your personality? - petie10

I will post my own question on Saturday.

Admin
Admin

https://smc-f08.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Questions repeated Empty Re: Questions repeated

Post  lovex14x7 Fri Sep 26, 2008 11:38 am

My zodiac sign is Aries. I don't know all the traits but I know one is leadership. And that is so not me.

And as for what type of dog I am, I am not too sure. I will have to think about it.
lovex14x7
lovex14x7

Back to top Go down

Questions repeated Empty Horoscope and dogs

Post  azbound2010 Sat Sep 27, 2008 1:05 pm

I am a Leo. I posted this last weekend, but mine was lost. I remember butterflykiss saying what it meant, but all I remember now is energetic. That I am not. At least I don't think so.

Dogs. I would think I am a pit bull. Pit Bulls are actually very sweet dogs, but they have a stigma as being violent. That is what fits me.
azbound2010
azbound2010

Back to top Go down

Post  BabyBear1 Sat Sep 27, 2008 1:59 pm

I am an aries. I don't believe in zodiac signs because some of the traits from other signs fit me perfectly also.

If I could be a dog, I would be a german shepard because they are huge loving animals.
BabyBear1
BabyBear1

Back to top Go down

Post  petie10 Sat Sep 27, 2008 2:06 pm

If I were a dog I would be a chinese cresthead since they are very different, unique and expensive!!!!!! confused
petie10
petie10

Back to top Go down

Post  BlueBird Sun Sep 28, 2008 1:14 pm

im a scorpion,and i dont know what type of dog i am i know alot of people say that iam shy,nice, and like to help others.

BlueBird

Back to top Go down

Questions repeated Empty Questions Repeated

Post  seeknpeek Mon Sep 29, 2008 8:43 am

I am an Aquarian. My likes are: Likes Friendship, freedom, intellectual stimulation, camaraderie, surprises, companionship, feeling understood, emotional safety. My dislikes are: jealousy, possessiveness, control, ego plays, pointless meetings, narrow-mindedness, being ridiculed, routines, fighting/violence, inequality, being taken for granted. As to the second half of the question, I would have to say a Great D affraid ane. Great Danes are massive dogs with a very likeable personality. They are extremely smart, playful, considerate of smaller dogs and children.
seeknpeek
seeknpeek

Back to top Go down

Post  tweeter Mon Sep 29, 2008 10:33 am

I am a cancer, and as I tell people, if you get me mad, i use my claws LOL

As for what dog, I don't know what dog would best describe me personally, but just for the fun of it, here are the results to my "what dog would you be quiz"

I would be a Rottweiler...Your a Big Bad Mother...as a Rottweiler you are basically a calm, confident and courageous dog with a self-assured aloofness that does not lend itself to immediate and indiscriminate friendships. You require mental and physical stimulation to stay happy. poor training/discipline can potently make you a dangerous monster. Overall however, you generally are both intelligent and strong, and can be a loyal guardian and friend.
tweeter
tweeter

Back to top Go down

Post  harley22 Mon Sep 29, 2008 12:38 pm

I'm an aries but I dont really believe anything about it.

As for a dog I think that I would be a lab. I love being outside - hunting and those kinds of things. I think that labs are good natured and very easy going dogs too, which is fitting.

harley22

Back to top Go down

Post  Maverick Mon Sep 29, 2008 10:21 pm

I feel like I would be a golden retriever because they are so affectionate and they always want to please the people they love.

Maverick

Back to top Go down

Post  Bernard Tue Sep 30, 2008 5:30 pm

I am a cancer sunny and there are some similarities, but there are some differences. I dont really believe in them, because some of my friends are also cancers and we are not that similar. I dont know. Ill have to think about the dog question.

Bernard

Back to top Go down

Questions repeated Empty if i were a dog

Post  jelly314 Tue Sep 30, 2008 8:00 pm

if i were a dog i would be a boxer. they are really friendly dogs and they like people and so do i. they are very loyal and they are a friend to the end.

jelly314

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down