SMC - Interpersonal Communication
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

stare down

3 posters

Go down

stare down Empty stare down

Post  polarbear Thu Oct 16, 2008 12:18 am

well I broke one of the public rules today. Now I have a 300 pound guy that wants to beat me up. check this out; I was at work and seen this guy doing something that was absolutly retarted, instead of just looking away I decided this was a perfect time to "break a rule" so I stared at him. He started acting wierd, he started looking up alot and every time he looked up he just got more and more frustrated, then he began yelling at me. The whole time I didn't say a word I just keep staring. By now this very large guy thats about 30 years old is yelling and swearing at me from the other side of the shop and I am still just starring, after about 10-15 minutes of staring I went up to him and explained how I was doing this class assignment, and he didn't seem to care. He still said he was going to kick my @ss after work. Does any body else have and interesting story of them breaking a "RULE"?

polarbear

Back to top Go down

stare down Empty I broke the "Don't Snap" rule

Post  BabyBear1 Tue Oct 21, 2008 5:47 pm

I was at a Meijer grocery store with my sisters in the checkout lane. While the cashier was bagging my items I start snapping to indicate she needed to hurry up. My sisters start laughing because they thought I was being funny which made the cashier realize that I was snapping at her. She immediately began to look frustrated and angry but she continued her job. After she was done and I’d paid for everything, I told her that I was doing an experiment to see how people responded to being snapped at. I apologized and assured her that didn’t mean to offend her. She was relieved because she thought that I was being very rude. I thanked her for not punching me in the face. She laughed and said I might not be so lucky the next time.
BabyBear1
BabyBear1

Back to top Go down

stare down Empty snapping

Post  jelly314 Tue Oct 21, 2008 6:58 pm

i broke the snapping rule and my boyfriend yelled at me. I realized they are rules fro a reason

jelly314

Back to top Go down

stare down Empty Re: stare down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum