SMC - Interpersonal Communication
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

problems with the new school buses

3 posters

Go down

problems with the new school buses Empty problems with the new school buses

Post  85sunkistcaprice Tue Sep 09, 2008 10:38 pm

as a parent i was very pissed off to read the newspaper and hear that a young child (either a preschooler or kindergarder i cant remember which one it was now) was sent to a school that wasnt even hers then spent the in a strange classroom,then put on another wrong bus that drove her around town since she was too young to tell him where she lived at.Once the driver realized that she was on there he didint call in to find out who she was and where she lived at he told her to get off the bus with another stundent,a fifth grader who was nice enough to walk around town with her until her family found her.Its scary to think what could have happened to that child.That bus driver needs to be fired!!!! My sons bus was an hour late getting to my house and i was ready to tear the city of niles apart to find my baby and when i called the school they said that "since its the first day of school the buses were running a little late" a little late is 10-20 minutes. Not a whole hour especially for a 3 year old!! All i could think of was that little girl and that they might have lost my son too. Thankfully about 15 minutes later right when i was about to cuss out everybody in the bus gargage and in his school his bus pulled up!! Very Happy That still doesnt excuse the fact that they need better transportation for the kids!!

85sunkistcaprice

Back to top Go down

problems with the new school buses Empty Re: problems with the new school buses

Post  *pineapples and oranges* Thu Sep 11, 2008 8:04 pm

I didnt hear about that but that is horrible...I couldnt even imagine if that would have happened to me or someone I knew...I'm glad you child was okay though and I hope that you don't come close to having that happen to you or even the scare that it may...
*pineapples and oranges*
*pineapples and oranges*

Back to top Go down

Post  petie10 Fri Sep 12, 2008 1:24 pm

I think they need to get with the program they need to be more organized bom
petie10
petie10

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content