SMC - Interpersonal Communication
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Grey's Anatomy Rocks

5 posters

Go down

Grey's Anatomy Rocks Empty Grey's Anatomy Rocks

Post  BabyBear1 Sat Sep 13, 2008 3:11 pm

So who's ready for the new season of Grey's Anatonmy? I know that I can't wait. Iv'e been keeping up with the show for quite some time now and I am anxious to see the two hour premiere on Thu Sept 25th.
BabyBear1
BabyBear1

Back to top Go down

Grey's Anatomy Rocks Empty RE:Gary's anatomy

Post  85sunkistcaprice Sun Sep 14, 2008 4:25 pm

I've never seen that show before but, has anyone seen weeds or dexter? those are pretty good shows the new season for dexter starts sept.28. I still need to watch a few more shows to be completely caught up, but I'm almost there.As for weeds the season is about to end this comming up mon. that's a very good show. Did you know that the woman that played nancy is getting a whole bunch of awards for that season?

85sunkistcaprice

Back to top Go down

Grey's Anatomy Rocks Empty Gray's Anatomy

Post  azbound2010 Sun Sep 14, 2008 9:48 pm

I do not watch that show, but if it is one when I walk into the room I get caught up with the characters. I am more of a Heroes, American Gladiators, Rescue Me kind of person. I want to watch Dexter, but I have never seen an episode. The concept to me just sounds good.
azbound2010
azbound2010

Back to top Go down

Grey's Anatomy Rocks Empty Re: Grey's Anatomy Rocks

Post  ~butterflykiss~ Mon Sep 15, 2008 11:49 am

Greys Anatomy is my fav. show for sure! I'm home a lot during the week, so i watch alot of T.V Laughing
~butterflykiss~
~butterflykiss~

Back to top Go down

Post  Maverick Tue Sep 16, 2008 12:59 am

I never watch that show anymore, after he cheated on his wife with her in the same building I couldn't watch it anymore. It was so wrong to me even though I didn't like his wife.

Maverick

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum