SMC - Interpersonal Communication
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

**Zodiac**

+2
tweeter
~butterflykiss~
6 posters

Go down

**Zodiac** Empty **Zodiac**

Post  ~butterflykiss~ Sat Sep 20, 2008 10:24 pm

What is your Zodiac sign and do you believe it's true?? I am a cancer (crab, haha) and every bit of the cancer personality fits me. The sensitivity, strong emotions, deep love for family, and romance is what gets the best of me sunny
~butterflykiss~
~butterflykiss~

Back to top Go down

**Zodiac** Empty Re: **Zodiac**

Post  tweeter Mon Sep 22, 2008 1:09 pm

I am also a cancer, and I totally can tell you that what it states about me is very, very true. I am born on the cusp of Gemini, so I do have some small traits from that, but i am cancer through and through! Sometimes I find it easy to see the traits in other people from the other signs. I did that once, i was talking to someone about the zodiac signs and one of thier friends came up and decided to ask what I thought thier sign was, and i told them that from the prespective from what I can see, they would be this sign...and i was right. Call it luck or intuition, but at least i was right Smile farao
tweeter
tweeter

Back to top Go down

Post  Maverick Mon Sep 22, 2008 11:18 pm

I am a cancer also but do not know anything about what my sign means about me. However, I think it's funny that only the cancer people have responded to this topic. Does that say something about us?

Maverick

Back to top Go down

Post  suz Q Wed Sep 24, 2008 12:04 am

i am an aquarious. ummm yeah i dont know what that means. but just last week i opend a fortune cookie and there was nothing in it. isnt that weird.
suz Q
suz Q

Back to top Go down

Post  petie10 Wed Sep 24, 2008 5:58 pm

Well Im a scorpio and I find some of it to be true but you are who you are right? cyclops
petie10
petie10

Back to top Go down

**Zodiac** Empty =]

Post  French Vanilla. Sun Oct 05, 2008 3:35 pm

I'm aries.. & I have really never read anything about them.. Maybe it's true & maybe it's not...

French Vanilla.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum