SMC - Interpersonal Communication
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Middle east war

2 posters

Go down

Middle east war Empty Middle east war

Post  91tsiawd Tue Sep 23, 2008 10:47 pm

What are your thoughts and opinions on todays war?
91tsiawd
91tsiawd

Back to top Go down

Middle east war Empty Re: Middle east war

Post  Mindbender Thu Sep 25, 2008 12:32 pm

I think there is a greater good being done there then all that has happened and if we were not over there they would still be trying to terrorize americans and turning the Iraqi people into a slave army pushing their Islamic radicalist views about recieving greatness in heaven for more Americans dead. It was only a matter of time before they attacked again. We stopped them from thriving and building a mass army of American killers with power.

Now that progress is proving to be successful it makes Obama look like a jerk for trying to say pull out basically. Could you imagine the drama we would be facing by pulling out and losing all that war effort. American lives and money would have been lost for nothing if we would have pulled out. There would also be a great impending conflict or I should say worse one.

Yes, I think the ones who went in and acted honorably deserved to be honored for a job well done. I salute the soldiers. though there is work to be done the progress is undeniable. cyclops
Mindbender
Mindbender

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum