SMC - Interpersonal Communication
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ok lets make it personal, shall we???

+2
harley22
petie10
6 posters

Go down

Ok lets make it personal, shall we??? Empty Ok lets make it personal, shall we???

Post  petie10 Wed Sep 24, 2008 6:07 pm

Very Happy If you are going to dress up for halloween this year what or whom would you be and why? What kind of candy would you or do you pass out to trick or treaters?
petie10
petie10

Back to top Go down

Ok lets make it personal, shall we??? Empty Re: Ok lets make it personal, shall we???

Post  harley22 Thu Sep 25, 2008 11:22 am

I haven't even thought about what I'm doing for halloween yet but I love anything chocolate.

harley22

Back to top Go down

Ok lets make it personal, shall we??? Empty holloween

Post  ~butterflykiss~ Thu Sep 25, 2008 6:51 pm

I would probably be a tiger because my son is going as a lion. I love holloween Twisted Evil
~butterflykiss~
~butterflykiss~

Back to top Go down

Ok lets make it personal, shall we??? Empty Reference Halloween

Post  seeknpeek Thu Sep 25, 2008 8:21 pm

petie10 wrote:Very Happy If you are going to dress up for halloween this year what or whom would you be and why? What kind of candy would you or do you pass out to trick or treaters?

I would have to say I would dress up as GRUMPY of Snow White and the seven Dwarfs. Although I am not personally grumpy by nature the name stuck with me when a young lady couldnt call me by my name. So grumpy has stuck for years. Actually he is a pretty cool dude when you watch his actions and demeaner. He reminds me of the big ole black bear that has a heftly growl, but in reality is a snuggly bear. As far as candy, I would have to say chocolate. Not only does it give you a sugar high but its is sooooo goood!!! What a Face
seeknpeek
seeknpeek

Back to top Go down

Ok lets make it personal, shall we??? Empty Re: Ok lets make it personal, shall we???

Post  lovex14x7 Thu Sep 25, 2008 9:25 pm

hmmm I havent decided what I am gonna dress up as yet.
I might go as a football player again [thats what I was last year Smile]
lovex14x7
lovex14x7

Back to top Go down

Post  petie10 Fri Sep 26, 2008 10:13 am

Ok so I suppose I have to answer my own post--right--I will probably go as something scary or something funny I love to get a rise out of prople either wa but I love Halloween its the greatest so I'm interested in hearing what you all decide to dress up as Shocked
petie10
petie10

Back to top Go down

Post  tweeter Fri Sep 26, 2008 5:47 pm

thinking i should dress up as a police officer. Sounds like fun. I love halloween, when else can you act like a kid and not get strange looks?
tweeter
tweeter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum