SMC - Interpersonal Communication
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What piercings do you have and why?

+5
*pineapples and oranges*
~butterflykiss~
tweeter
lovex14x7
BabyBear1
9 posters

Go down

What piercings do you have and why? Empty What piercings do you have and why?

Post  BabyBear1 Sat Sep 27, 2008 2:30 pm

I have my ears pierced. My grandmother had them done when I was a baby. I don't like the fact that they are pierced. I don't even wear earings at all.
BabyBear1
BabyBear1

Back to top Go down

What piercings do you have and why? Empty Re: What piercings do you have and why?

Post  lovex14x7 Sat Sep 27, 2008 3:59 pm

I have my ears done.
I'm not sure why I did. I cried like a baby.
I usually don't wear earings cause they hurt my ears, they are really senetive.
lovex14x7
lovex14x7

Back to top Go down

What piercings do you have and why? Empty Re: What piercings do you have and why?

Post  tweeter Mon Sep 29, 2008 10:36 am

my ear is still pierced and though I have not had an earring in there for years, the hole does not seem to close up. I had one other piecing that I did myself and that was in one of my nipples. You should have seen the poor ladies face at Walmart when my friend and I went in there and walked up to the check-out with only three items. Small hoop earrings, rubbing alcohol and a package of sewing needles LOL It was priceless and to this day still makes me crack up laughing just thinking about it! I have since then taken out that piercing on my own accord, and sometimes wonder whether or not I should have it put back in....guess time will tell, just like a tattoo...maybe i will (if i find the right one) or maybe I won't (don't want it to sag beneath my knees if i get old)! lol
tweeter
tweeter

Back to top Go down

What piercings do you have and why? Empty piercings

Post  ~butterflykiss~ Tue Sep 30, 2008 6:35 pm

I have 3 piercings on one ear and 4 in the other. I only really wear one pair now. And i have my belly button and nose pierced (I only wear the belly ring tho) Very Happy
~butterflykiss~
~butterflykiss~

Back to top Go down

Post  *pineapples and oranges* Thu Oct 02, 2008 12:09 am

My parents pierced had my ears for the first time...I had my brother pierce them for the second and third time he also did my cartilage and thats because I really liked to wear earrings and I could never just pick out one pair..then I also have a diagonal industrial in one ear because I like it...lol
*pineapples and oranges*
*pineapples and oranges*

Back to top Go down

What piercings do you have and why? Empty What piercings do you have--

Post  polishwoman Thu Oct 02, 2008 1:38 pm

I have had my ears pierced ; only one hole in each, since I was 26yrs old. A friend did them with an ice cube and a sterialized needle.I haven't done any more because I get infections easily, and I can only wear gold or sterling silver wires--it gets expensive when I'm always losing one earring of the pair!
polishwoman
polishwoman

Back to top Go down

Post  april77 Thu Oct 02, 2008 8:36 pm

I only have my ears peirced. I got them done at Claires when I was 7 years old. It was a birthday present from my grandma. I wanted my ears peirced so bad because I wanted to start wearing jewelry that My great grandmother has given me.

april77

Back to top Go down

Post  91tsiawd Thu Oct 02, 2008 9:32 pm

I have both of my ears pierced since i was 12 and i have them because i like them.
91tsiawd
91tsiawd

Back to top Go down

What piercings do you have and why? Empty what piecing do you have and why

Post  85sunkistcaprice Tue Oct 07, 2008 7:45 pm

Inhave 9 holes in both my ears combinded om not sure why I like piecing but im not a big fan of earrings i have very senstive ears i also have my tounge bellybutton and nippels pieced dont ask me why i usded to have my nose pieced but thats not very professional so i took it out

85sunkistcaprice

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum