SMC - Interpersonal Communication
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To which person do you always tell the truth?

+13
French Vanilla.
blacksheep
~butterflykiss~
Worldfinalistbabe
91tsiawd
april77
suz Q
petie10
*pineapples and oranges*
BabyBear1
tweeter
lovex14x7
polishwoman
17 posters

Go down

To which person do you always tell the truth? Empty To which person do you always tell the truth?

Post  polishwoman Tue Sep 30, 2008 10:01 pm

I always tell the truth to my father. I have the greatest amount of respect for the man who raised me. Even though he has passed on to the Other World in the care of our God and Goddess, I still talk to him, and ask for his advice about current problems in my life.
polishwoman
polishwoman

Back to top Go down

To which person do you always tell the truth? Empty Re: To which person do you always tell the truth?

Post  lovex14x7 Tue Sep 30, 2008 10:47 pm

I tell the truth to 99.9% of people 99% of the time. i despise liers, therefore, i don't lie to anyone. [or TRY not to]
lovex14x7
lovex14x7

Back to top Go down

To which person do you always tell the truth? Empty Re: To which person do you always tell the truth?

Post  tweeter Wed Oct 01, 2008 12:30 pm

I hate lying....if you lie to me, i lose all respect for you. I would rather you hurt my feelings now and tell me the truth than to lie to me and then find out that you lied later. I treat everyone the same way. I do not lie to people. As I have stated, ask me any question, as long as you want the truth given back to you.
tweeter
tweeter

Back to top Go down

To which person do you always tell the truth? Empty Truth, like surgery, may hurt, but it cures.

Post  BabyBear1 Wed Oct 01, 2008 5:55 pm

In terms of expressing how I feel about someone I have no problems. I try to tell the truth no matter how hard it is.

As far as telling my personal truths to others I am not so open. I can only talk to my best friend about my personal truths because she never judges me. She is always there to help me no matter what.

Last edited by BabyBear1 on Wed Oct 01, 2008 6:03 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : grammar mistake)
BabyBear1
BabyBear1

Back to top Go down

Post  *pineapples and oranges* Thu Oct 02, 2008 12:17 am

No matter what it is I always tell my mom the truth about everything...I see her more as a bestfriend than a mother and in some cases that's not good but we have a very close relationship and a very strong bond.
*pineapples and oranges*
*pineapples and oranges*

Back to top Go down

To which person do you always tell the truth? Empty Ahhh the truth

Post  petie10 Thu Oct 02, 2008 9:04 am

Twisted Evil Interesting, I always tell the truth and sometimes it does hurt me in the long run however, If you can't handle the truth then please don't ask, I will try to be as consideerate as ppossible but there is not always a way to do that, so forgive me now!!!!!
petie10
petie10

Back to top Go down

To which person do you always tell the truth? Empty mom

Post  suz Q Thu Oct 02, 2008 7:24 pm

i always tell the truth to my mom, and mostly my dad. And i tell my friends the truth.
suz Q
suz Q

Back to top Go down

Post  april77 Thu Oct 02, 2008 8:52 pm

I tell the truth 100% of the time to my boyfriend the most because he is always there for me and he is honest with me. I love my parents to death and would do anything for them but they are not trust worthy to me. I have told my parents personal things that I didnt want other people to know but they went ahead and told everyone in the family and their friends. It is harsh but im the type of person if you want me to tell you things you have to earn it by respecting me.

april77

Back to top Go down

Post  91tsiawd Thu Oct 02, 2008 9:27 pm

I always tell my girlfriend the truth because she is the one who i can trust completely and i know would never tell anybody something i didn't want them to know. I tell my parents the truth most of the time but their are little white lies that you tell them to because you dont want them to be dissapointed.
91tsiawd
91tsiawd

Back to top Go down

Post  Worldfinalistbabe Fri Oct 03, 2008 7:53 pm

No matter what. I am always completely honest with my boyfriend. No matter what it is I will tell him the truth. He is always there for me when I need someone to talk to or a shoulder to cry on. And I trust him with everything.

Worldfinalistbabe

Back to top Go down

To which person do you always tell the truth? Empty The truth..

Post  ~butterflykiss~ Sat Oct 04, 2008 12:18 pm

Even though he's only one, I always and will always tell the truth to my son. I know what it is like to be lied to by your parents. It is unfair and really makes me angry!
~butterflykiss~
~butterflykiss~

Back to top Go down

Post  blacksheep Sun Oct 05, 2008 11:36 am

I'm an honest person, I've seen what and where lying to people gets you. It never turns out good. However sometimes telling the truth gets you into trouble too. When asked for my opinion on something, I usually start by asking, "Do you really want my honest opinion?" Especially if I know that my honest opinion is not what they really want to hear. I've been lied to, and I don't like it. I don't understand why some people feel the need to lie all the time. If you can't tell me the truth, don't talk to me.
blacksheep
blacksheep

Back to top Go down

To which person do you always tell the truth? Empty stupid.

Post  French Vanilla. Sun Oct 05, 2008 3:41 pm

I really hate liars. I am a very honest person unless it's about something personal then I just don't tell you if you ask. My friends have lied to me & I have been lied to in relationships & it's not anything good. Liars are just stupid.

French Vanilla.

Back to top Go down

To which person do you always tell the truth? Empty RE: To Which Person Do You Always Tell The Truth

Post  seeknpeek Mon Oct 06, 2008 2:25 pm

Like alot of you, I despise a liar. The one person I always tell the truth to is my spouse. He/she is my best friend and I feel comfortable enough to always tell them the truth no matter what. To me when you lie, it will come back to bite you. Besides, sooner or later you will have to cover that lie with anouther lie.
seeknpeek
seeknpeek

Back to top Go down

Post  harley22 Mon Oct 06, 2008 6:55 pm

I try and tell the truth to everyone. My parents know everything I do and everything Ive ever done. My friends know not to ask my opinion unless the want the honest truth.

harley22

Back to top Go down

Post  Maverick Tue Oct 07, 2008 6:05 pm

I would say that I always tell the truth to God and my parents the most. I would never lie to a friend or my family unless it was a white lie so I wouldn't hurt their feelings.

Maverick

Back to top Go down

To which person do you always tell the truth? Empty truth

Post  jelly314 Tue Oct 07, 2008 7:22 pm

i posted in the wrong one twice if you see this again..... i think it is important to tell the truth to yourself. always be honest with yourself.

jelly314

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum