SMC - Interpersonal Communication
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

***jobs***

+9
~butterflykiss~
91tsiawd
lovex14x7
*pineapples and oranges*
harley22
seeknpeek
BabyBear1
polishwoman
jelly314
13 posters

Go down

***jobs*** Empty ***jobs***

Post  jelly314 Thu Oct 02, 2008 12:31 pm

If you had any job in the world what would it be and why?

jelly314

Back to top Go down

***jobs*** Empty Jobs

Post  polishwoman Thu Oct 02, 2008 1:57 pm

Jelli: I'm assuming that you mean IF I could have any job in the world, what would it be? I am not taking this lightly, and I'll have to give it some serious thought before I post my answer. I would like to be the head of a Foundation that provided monies for global health issues, or work with Bill and Melinda Gates and Bill Clinton to help iradicate multiple health problems among poverty stricken Americans and the poorer, non industrialized countries of Africa. The spreading of the HIV in African nations has reached pandemic proportions, but adults and children die more often from Malaria and TB because they are infected with HIV, and have very few affordable antiretroviral medicines to keep their immune systems strong. Here in The States we have entirely too many poor families that have no health care at all, and not enough to eat. I would like to have access to $millions for affordable medicines, seeds, arable land where people can raise their own food, and fresh water for everyone in the world.
polishwoman
polishwoman

Back to top Go down

***jobs*** Empty Re: ***jobs***

Post  BabyBear1 Fri Oct 03, 2008 1:18 pm

If I could have any job in the world, I would be a doctor. The healthcare system is really horrible at this point. I would try as hard as I can to help as many people as possible even if they don't have health insurance.
BabyBear1
BabyBear1

Back to top Go down

***jobs*** Empty ***JOBS***

Post  seeknpeek Mon Oct 06, 2008 2:19 pm

If only I could wish upon a star...I would like to be President of the United States of America. I believe it takes someone who is somewhat level headed but has ALOT of common sense. Over the last few years, it appears to me that this country is sinking and sinking fast. We are no longer talking to other countries about problems but attacking and rattling swords. The energy systems in this country are in a shambles. The economic conditions in this country are in a shambles. The bailout included alot of porkbarreling from congress such as help in the hurricane areas, a boy scout troop getting money to look for wooden arrowheads and something about the genetics of corn in Iowa. It doesn't take a scholar to realize we are in big trouble right now. Sad
seeknpeek
seeknpeek

Back to top Go down

Post  harley22 Mon Oct 06, 2008 7:00 pm

If I could do anything I wanted to I would have a theraputic riding center. I think that so many kids with developmental and emotional problems can benefit from theraputic riding. The centers also have the ability to raise so much money for the kids from benefits and competative rides. Every time Ive gone on a charity ride its always so much fun and worth all of the cost.

harley22

Back to top Go down

Post  *pineapples and oranges* Mon Oct 06, 2008 10:38 pm

Honestly I think I would just want to be a stay at home mom...I love kids and want alot and I would be so happy to be with them all day it would be great!!! bounce
*pineapples and oranges*
*pineapples and oranges*

Back to top Go down

Post  lovex14x7 Mon Oct 06, 2008 11:28 pm

If I could have any job, money no option, I would like to start my own business.
I only say money no option cause I heard it could be expensive.
lovex14x7
lovex14x7

Back to top Go down

Post  91tsiawd Tue Oct 07, 2008 10:48 am

i would want to work for bill gates, becuase you know that man has enough to pay mw what i want lol
91tsiawd
91tsiawd

Back to top Go down

***jobs*** Empty ~jobs~

Post  ~butterflykiss~ Tue Oct 07, 2008 11:10 am

I would love to work in a hospital/urgent care center. I've always wanted to help people!
~butterflykiss~
~butterflykiss~

Back to top Go down

Post  polarbear Mon Oct 13, 2008 12:50 am

I would be the president, that way I can break any law I choose and all I have to do is parden myself and I can't get in any trouble. Because if Bush can do it so can I.

polarbear

Back to top Go down

***jobs*** Empty jobs

Post  petie10 Mon Oct 13, 2008 10:28 am

Laughing Well if I could have any job, I will have that job @ the end of my college education--to finally be an RN travel to third world countries and vaccinate, educate and help all of the people that are in such need of so much we daily take for granted. This is a life long dream that will keep me striving through my hard times and know that there are many children and adults that are happy with so much less, yet have no way of getting health care they are in so desperate need of. Nothing at that point of my life will make me more proud or fulfilled. I will gain so much from this experience that is well on its way to my heart.
petie10
petie10

Back to top Go down

Post  suz Q Tue Oct 14, 2008 7:20 pm

if i could have any job in the world i would be a youth paster. because i have wanted to be a youth paster since i was a junior in high school but due to the diploma that i took i couldnt get enough credits to attend bethal college.
suz Q
suz Q

Back to top Go down

Post  Worldfinalistbabe Sat Oct 18, 2008 1:00 am

I think it would be fun to be the person to test new roller coasters after they have been built. I love roller coasters so that would be an awesome thing to do lol.

Worldfinalistbabe

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum