SMC - Interpersonal Communication
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So we need to get to the bottom of things here.......

+7
BabyBear1
Maverick
*pineapples and oranges*
tweeter
seeknpeek
lovex14x7
petie10
11 posters

Go down

So we need to get to the bottom of things here....... Empty So we need to get to the bottom of things here.......

Post  petie10 Sun Oct 26, 2008 1:48 pm

We need to post little clues about ourselves that we can start to figure out who's who if you will our time is dwindling away and we need closure here people!!!!!
So I will start my favorite colors are green and purple I wear at least one of them everyday, I am really good with people and I'm not shy!!
petie10
petie10

Back to top Go down

So we need to get to the bottom of things here....... Empty Re: So we need to get to the bottom of things here.......

Post  lovex14x7 Sun Oct 26, 2008 4:01 pm

I am shy; I usually don't talk to people unless they talk to me first.
I wear a hoodie 99% of the time.
I can't think of anything else right now, if i do I will post them.
lovex14x7
lovex14x7

Back to top Go down

So we need to get to the bottom of things here....... Empty RE: So we need to get to the bottom of things here.......

Post  seeknpeek Mon Oct 27, 2008 9:32 am

Im old fashioned, married, live in a big house and I am from Michigan.
seeknpeek
seeknpeek

Back to top Go down

So we need to get to the bottom of things here....... Empty Re: So we need to get to the bottom of things here.......

Post  tweeter Mon Oct 27, 2008 5:05 pm

I have lived in Michigan all my life except for the four months that I was in San Diego, California. I love art, outdoor stuff, sports, drawing. I am very much a people person and sometimes have problems catching things I say before it comes out of my mouth. I tend to be very organized and don't like things that are disorganized. Favorite color is purple.
tweeter
tweeter

Back to top Go down

Post  *pineapples and oranges* Tue Oct 28, 2008 1:02 am

I am very outgoing, my favorite color is green and I have something green on me at all times, I'm not very shy, and I am a very colorful person I like to stick out...Thats bout all I can think of without giving myself up...lol
*pineapples and oranges*
*pineapples and oranges*

Back to top Go down

Post  Maverick Tue Oct 28, 2008 9:31 am

I can be shy but my family always says that I never stop talking. I have lived in Michigan my whole life. I have traveled to some really interesting places and feel very blessed with the life I have. I have much to be thankful for especially my beautiful family. I also always have to have really short fingernails, I cut them at least every three days.

Maverick

Back to top Go down

Post  BabyBear1 Tue Oct 28, 2008 12:46 pm

During class, I am very quiet. I am also really short.
BabyBear1
BabyBear1

Back to top Go down

Post  91tsiawd Tue Oct 28, 2008 5:44 pm

I am usually quiet until i get to know you.. I laugh at everything, and i cant stand annoying people
91tsiawd
91tsiawd

Back to top Go down

Post  harley22 Tue Oct 28, 2008 6:12 pm

I'm quiet in class but I'm not shy at all. I'm a very open person, if you want to know something ask. My favorite color is green. I have always lived in Michigan and I LOVE the outdoors.

harley22

Back to top Go down

Post  suz Q Tue Oct 28, 2008 11:38 pm

well, i am usually shy when it comes to a big group of people that i have never meet. on the first day of class i was so nervious to talk infront of everyone, my heart was beating so fast. my friends would never know that i am shy because i talk all the time and i am very outgoing. i like to make people laugh more than anything, if i can put a smile on your face than i completed my goal for the day.
suz Q
suz Q

Back to top Go down

Post  polarbear Wed Oct 29, 2008 9:38 pm

I hate all people equally lol!

polarbear

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum