SMC - Interpersonal Communication
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Movie List

+7
BabyBear1
seeknpeek
lovex14x7
91tsiawd
tweeter
suz Q
Admin
11 posters

Go down

Movie List Empty Movie List

Post  Admin Wed Nov 05, 2008 9:47 am

I realized this would be a better place to place your top three movies for the movie night. I will still use what you turned in, but this is the opportunity for you to share your list with the class and tip your cards a bit. Also what one movie do you wish was on the list? So give me three for the movie night, and one that is not on the list that you think should be there and why (how it pertains to interpersonal communication).

Admin
Admin

https://smc-f08.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Movie List Empty Re: Movie List

Post  suz Q Wed Nov 05, 2008 3:10 pm

breakfast club, fight club, star wars. i think THE BOONDOCK SAINTS should be on the the movie list because it is a great example for interpersonal communication...... ok i lied but it is a realy realy good movie.
suz Q
suz Q

Back to top Go down

Post  tweeter Wed Nov 05, 2008 3:26 pm

Finding Nemo, What women want, and Harry Potter

As for a movie not on the list that shoudl be because its relationship to Interpersonal Communications....that is a tough one and one I have not thought about really. I will have to come back and edit it when I find out one that works well for this Smile
tweeter
tweeter

Back to top Go down

Post  91tsiawd Wed Nov 05, 2008 5:19 pm

1. Meet the fockers 2.Forrest Gump 3. cast away And for a movie that is not on the movie list that we should watch is, Forgetting sarah marshall because it deals with deteroiating relationships and deals with how to move on in a relationship
91tsiawd
91tsiawd

Back to top Go down

Post  lovex14x7 Wed Nov 05, 2008 6:13 pm

a league of their own, it's a wonderful life, and field of dreams!

as for a Movie that relates to communications and is not on the list, For Love of the Game. It has examples of how you have to give up some things to be in a relationship.
lovex14x7
lovex14x7

Back to top Go down

Post  tweeter Thu Nov 06, 2008 11:08 am

wow, with just the few responses, you can see quite a diversity within the class as to which movies are liked by other people!
tweeter
tweeter

Back to top Go down

Movie List Empty RE: Movie Night

Post  seeknpeek Mon Nov 10, 2008 8:17 am

1. it’s A Wonderful Life 2. The Wedding Planner 3. You've Got Mail As for me I think a movie that is not on the list and represents all aspects of interpersonal communication is "Pretty Woman."
seeknpeek
seeknpeek

Back to top Go down

Post  BabyBear1 Tue Nov 11, 2008 2:23 pm

Juno
The Wedding Planner
Finding Nemo
BabyBear1
BabyBear1

Back to top Go down

Post  harley22 Tue Nov 11, 2008 3:16 pm

I honestly dont remember what movies I wrote down on my list but I think they were Finding Nemo, Juno and Meet the Parents. For the movie that I think should be on the list I would have to go with Super Troopers....its the perfect 'what not to do' communication movie.

harley22

Back to top Go down

Movie List Empty Movie List

Post  polishwoman Wed Nov 12, 2008 3:41 pm

My three that I put on paper were Erin Brokovich, Remember the Titans, and Forrest Gump. I would like to put a recent movie I saw last weekkend: Role Models. I went to see it with a friend because he wanted to see it, and was pleasantly surprised. I didn't really know the actors, but it's about two coworkers who really mess up on the job one day. They have the choice to serve 30 days in jail or do community service in a "Big Brother" sort of club. It gets into culture gaps between young boys and 30's men, and how important it is to listen to one another's stories and messages in order to communicate and understand that person.
polishwoman
polishwoman

Back to top Go down

Post  petie10 Tue Nov 18, 2008 10:23 am

Breakfast club, Father of the Bride and Juno I think were the 3 I had chose. I wish that Without a Paddle was on the list not only is it a great comedy but a great example of a growing up in life and going through changes together and an adventure, non-verbal--yup still a great comedy!!! bounce
petie10
petie10

Back to top Go down

Movie List Empty movie list

Post  jelly314 Tue Nov 18, 2008 9:01 pm

i really dont remember what movies i picked...but i still want those and a movie i think should be on there is the Last of the Mohicans because they had a different way of communication and a way of life and people didnt want to understand because it wasnt normal to them. I dont think a lot of people know the way native americans struggle and i think it would be good that other people learned about it.

jelly314

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down