SMC - Interpersonal Communication
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What do you think is worth fighting for?

+3
petie10
lovex14x7
tweeter
7 posters

Go down

What do you think is worth fighting for? Empty What do you think is worth fighting for?

Post  tweeter Mon Nov 17, 2008 12:23 pm

What subject do you feel is worth fighting for? What would you do to fight for this subject? How do you react to those that do not support why you are fighting for this subject?
tweeter
tweeter

Back to top Go down

What do you think is worth fighting for? Empty Re: What do you think is worth fighting for?

Post  lovex14x7 Mon Nov 17, 2008 4:04 pm

Love. I would do anything for someone that I love. There is a saying I once heard "I'm not a fighter, I'm a lover. But I'll fight for what I love" or something close to that. That basically fits me.
lovex14x7
lovex14x7

Back to top Go down

What do you think is worth fighting for? Empty Re: What do you think is worth fighting for?

Post  petie10 Tue Nov 18, 2008 10:27 am

I will always fight for people that stand up for what they believe in open mindedness is a great outlook and I just was in heated discussion this weekend over racisim and of course I won!!
petie10
petie10

Back to top Go down

What do you think is worth fighting for? Empty what do you think is worth fighting for?

Post  ~butterflykiss~ Tue Nov 18, 2008 4:44 pm

I will always fight for equality in every situation. I am always the one saying, "Thats not fair to so and so" or "If you did this then I can too". I will argue until it is fair Smile
~butterflykiss~
~butterflykiss~

Back to top Go down

Post  91tsiawd Tue Nov 18, 2008 6:58 pm

I don't really have much to say about this subject sorry.
91tsiawd
91tsiawd

Back to top Go down

Post  jelly314 Tue Nov 18, 2008 9:03 pm

I will always fight for my little one....i will fight for her opportunities and i will fight to help make her dreams come true. My daughter means the world to me and i will always be behind her

jelly314

Back to top Go down

Post  suz Q Sun Nov 23, 2008 3:59 pm

i think that my family and friends are something that i would fight for no questions asked. even if i dont know you that well, like i like everyone that is in our class and i would fight for everyone of u guys and girls. if i saw one of you getting mugged at gun point i would drop everything to help you because i care about everyone of you. im thinking is that if you are nice to me then we will get along, and so far everyone in our class has been really nice to me so i have no problems with anyone here. infact this class is my favorit class of this semiester.
suz Q
suz Q

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum