SMC - Interpersonal Communication
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The legal drinking age

2 posters

Go down

The legal drinking age Empty The legal drinking age

Post  85sunkistcaprice Fri Sep 12, 2008 10:30 pm

What do you guys think of the fact that their thinking of changing the legal drinking age from 21 to 18? It wouldnt really matter too much to me because if they really want to drink bad enough their going to have someone that's 21 or older buy it for them I know that's what I did when I was that age it's so easy for minors to get alcohol these days. Theres places that don't even ask for your I.D these days. If they were to lower that drinking limit there would probably be fewer college kids dying from drinking binges.That's one of the main reasons college kids die. That's my opinion what does everyone else think?

85sunkistcaprice

Back to top Go down

The legal drinking age Empty Re: The legal drinking age

Post  *pineapples and oranges* Fri Sep 12, 2008 10:45 pm

i think your right....i think it would be cool in a way cuz then i wouldnt have to worry so much when i do...lol...but on the other hand dont you think that it would just engage high school binge drinking...i mean it would put them at a closer age and make the temptation worse than what it already is... high school is when peer pressure plays a big factor...i think that we all can relate to atleast one situation even if it wasnt that bad but you still broke the rules...when you break them a little bit you are still breaking them...
*pineapples and oranges*
*pineapples and oranges*

Back to top Go down